Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settling in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Settling in Empty
PostSubject: Settling in   Settling in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Melissa finished unpacking her books in her new apartment. Between the textbooks she had accumulated over the years along with her fiction, it was at least an hour and a half job. Deciding to avoid looking at the rest of her things that needed packing, she logged onto the internet and looked up the local news to get a better feel for things. She stopped when she came across the article that read.

Downtown Orlando clubs announced today that it is reopening a popular night spot after the investigation of the mass murder three weeke ago on site. The club has been totally cleaned and repainted since the incident and rumors state the floor plan has been changed so that people cannot actully stand where the bodies were reportedly stacked.

The Owner of this and many other clubs is hoping that people will move on and not put to much to the incident.

Dorrs open at 8 on Wednesday night.

Melissa raised her eyebrows at the words "mass murder" and "bodies were reportedly stacked".

Oh dear, they can't possibly be serious in thinking people might come back after such a catastrophic event can they?

She wondered why someone would kill so many people at a night club and then wondered if that someone was a something. Regardless of who or what it was, with so many deaths at a publicized location, she knew the Prince was probably aware of it. She wondered if it was the Prince who actually helped fix the club up so quickly in the weeks that followed. Either way, she imagined they would keep a watchful eye on the spot once it reopened, and that it might be a good night to scout for local Kindred in the area who could possibly introduce her to the Prince.

I'm not really a fan of clubbing, but then again my sire said it was time to get out of my comfort zone

After checking her mail. Melissa got on google's main page and typed in "downtown orlando club, mass murder" and clicked search on the engine to look up further information on the past event.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Settling in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 pm

~~NARRATION~~

Melissa quickly finds that every article seems to mimic each other in that they are extremly vague in the actule account of the incident. Even TMZ only had pictures of the Coroners vans all parked in the alley behind the club.
Back to top Go down

Settling in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Through Kindred Eyes-
Jump to: