Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Baron Redclaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Calling Baron Redclaw Empty
PostSubject: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Melissa looked down at the card and saw the number for Sienna Redclaw. She dialed the number and planned what she was going to say as the rings were going off.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm

The phone rang four times before it picked up. A sweet voice answered.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Melissa hesitated at first, she didn't expect the voice to be as pleasant as it was.

"Hello, is this Sienna Redclaw?" she hit herself in the forehead after letting the words slip out. Who else would answer that phone number?
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 pm

The same sweet voice continued.

"Yes it is may I ask whos calling please?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Melissa sat in her car as she spoke "My name is Melissa Watkins, I'm a new arrival in town and I just spoke with Mr. Shands at the science center. He said I should contact you on account of us having similar interests."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 pm

As if a switch were thrown her voice came back...almost bitter.

"Oh HE did, did he and what else did he have to say?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Melissa hesitated at the change in tone. This just wasn't her night in meeting the locals. "He said to tell you he gave me your number and that you should be grateful. He also wanted me to make sure you or someone else of your status had my information before he called his next event."

Melissa wondered if the Baron had misinterpreted "interests" as something else.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Thier was a sudden exhale of breath, before Seinna spoke again..

"This man said I should be greatful that he gave a Ladies number out. Typical. Yes I will keep your number and let you know what is going on when it comes time. Now is thier anything else that I can help you with? If not this ever Greatful Lady has more important things to do then be at some Man's beck and call."

Anger was evident but it didn't seem TOTALLY directed at Melissa
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Melissa bit her lip as she listened, she couldn't say that she hadn't been in the same position before. "Sorry if this comes off as sending an errand. Guess we can never escape patriarchy, even in the unlife. If it's all right though, I did have some questions but I suppose I'll start by asking if there are any other Acolytes I can get in touch with? He only mentioned your name and I wasn't sure if there was a Hierophant to report to or not."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 am

As Melissa brought the conversation around Sienna seemed to soften some, but thier was still an edge to her voice.

"Why don't we discuss all that in person not over the phone. You said you just left OSC? Then why not come on over and meet me in the park...."

She gives her directions to the destination.

"I will be walking my dog."
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 am

"The park sounds fine." Melissa said as she got a pen and wrote down the directions. "I should be there shortly. Thanks"

She hung up her phone and drove out of the OSC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Baron Redclaw   Calling Baron Redclaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Baron Redclaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Communications-
Jump to: