Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melissa arrives...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 am

~~NARRATION~~

Following the directions she finds herself pulling into the Parking Lot of Cyprus Gardens. Although the large closed signs hanging on the main sign lead her to beleive that the attraction may no longer be a working one.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 am

Melissa turned off her car and the lights while she waited inside. She felt safer waiting inside for Sienna to show up rather than waiting alone outside. Perhaps it was the closed sign that gave the parking lot the abandoned feel but either way it unsettled her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:54 am

Sienna saw the car pull up and she watched for a bit. Testing this one. After fifteen minutes or so she saw the new young lady was not getting out so she called Jackson to her side and shifted the bulk on her back to a better position and walked out headed for the car. As she approached she smiled and called out a little, the soft sweet voice had returned to this women.

"Melissa? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Melissa noticed two figures moving towards her, one standing at a normal height and the other low to the ground. When she heard her name she opened the car door and stepped out.

"Yes it's me." she said returning the smile, "And I take it you are Sienna?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Sienna stopped a respectful distance away before responding.

"Yes I am Sienna."

She motions to her dog

"And this is my very old friend Jackson, so what was it you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Melissa bends down and smiles at the dog, "Hello Jackson." she says in a normal tone of voice. She then stands to her full posture to give Sienna her full attention.

"As I mentioned, I've recently arrived in Central Florida and as a follower of the Circle, I was curious to know if there were other members and if so if there was a place where they gather for services and rituals?"

She thinks about giving her contact information to Sienna to contact her before Shands' next meeting but decides to wait instead how she reacted the last time his name was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Sienna smiled as Melissa said hi to Jackson when she stood and asked about the Circle all Sienna could do was shake her head slowly.

"From what I know we are the only Sisters in this area, I have been practincing solo for some time now. So until somebody with a better grasp of the whole running the circle within a city and working the city for the Crone's benefit we have nobody to voice for us in that matter.

Please PM me a Wits + Medicine - 2
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 am

Melissa bit her lip, partially at the unpleasant news of their low numbers and also at the realization that when Sienna meant "old friend" she was describing Jackson's decomposing body.

"I see. Have you been practicing at your haven or at a different location?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 am

Sienna tried to hide her amusement of the realization about what Jacksons true form. Then she asked about her practice.

"When the time comes that I feel the need I do something then and thier, but do have a small alter up in my haven as well. I feel the mother understands that a solid area is not needed nor are solid times of dedications."

Where is she coming from with this line of questioning.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

"That's a good point. I'm sorry if I seem invasive, since my embrace I've always practiced in groups and that's why I asked. But you're right, if you can dedicate your time to the mother without anyone else I'm sure it's something I too can learn in time."

She was starting to feel silly dragging Sienna out here just for that, but she didn't plan on both of them being the lone Acolytes in the city.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Sienna reached out and laid a hand on her arm.

"Please don't take my ways as to the right, we just have not had anyone around that I wished to follow for I follow the earth mother over the other Crones out thier. Not to mention most the time some Man thinks he knows more then he does and well that just disgusts me. If you wish to start a circle with some others then by all means do so, I have just been alone in my proactice for a very long time."

Sienna retractraced her arm before it became offensive.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Melissa took a little bit of comfort in Sienna's gesture of affection and smiled.

"It sounds like you've had a real experiences with gatherings run by males, I guess I'm happy to say I have yet to witness that but I'm sure it's bound to happen sometime. Well, I've yet to meet any others who have shown interest, but assuming I do get a circle started you're welcome to join, I'll do my best to wear the pants of the group rather than give them over to a man if it should happen. I've been wearing them for a while so I'm sort of getting used to it."

Ah feminist humor, sometimes she felt like she was Carrot Top in a Chris Rock world.

"I suppose I should leave you my contact info before the next event." she said, not wanting to drain too much of the Barons time.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Sienna listened and took in what the other had to say...she planned on tunning things good for her let her be the one dealing with the squabbles and politics I have enough with my Barony. Taking the information she smiles.

"I will call when the Prince Demands our presence next. Or if anything else fun turns up. Until then?"

She turned and started to walk away with Jackson at her side but no command ever given.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

"I'd appreciate that. It was a pleasure meeting you, thanks for your help." Melissa said as she waved and then got in her car to drive off, pondering what her idea of fun was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melissa arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa arrives...   Melissa arrives... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melissa arrives...
Page 1 of 1