Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homework

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Ashley follwed the small group of mortals in front of her, trying to listen to the tour guide as she explained the horrable occurances that were "known" to have happened in this particular haunted location. So far the tour had not impressed her. It was your basic ghost story with a bit of added gore, but nothing special really. She'd heard enough similer stories in other cities to make it fairly routine.

Looking around the room that the grisly murder supposedly happened in, Ashley found herself straying from the group. The places she always wanted to go were the ones sectioned off from tourists, so she had to worm her way out of the group to make side trips without being noticed.

She ducked around a corner and quickly entered a side room, opening and closing the door silently. She turned around and activated her heightened sense so the dim light was all she needed to explore. The house wasn't that old, built in the early 60's and she seemed to be in one of the children's bedrooms. The furnishings were supposed to be the original items left by the last family that lived here but Ashley had found that this was rarely the case.

She wandered around the small room, taking in the various toys carefully placed in strategic areas. It looked like it used to be the room of a little girl and Ashley found herself wondering if maybe this house really was haunted. The room began to bring images back to her of a story she'd been told by another kindred about a little girl who had been turned at only the age of eight. This sparked an idea, and Ashley sat on the bed, pulled out her small notebook and immediately began to jot down an outline of the new story.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The room was small and crowded, as if over stuffed with toys and items. While she penned her outline a book fell from a shelf and landed on a toy that started to make an electronic type noise.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Ashley jumped in surprise and closed her notebook. She slowly walked over to the book and picked it up, replacing it on the shelf. Then she tried to turn off the electronic toy, hoping no one was nearby outside to hear the noise.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As she looks for the switch she finds it right next to the tag that says 2002 on it.

((PM Me a WITS + COMP please))

Last edited by Umbralwolf on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Ashley frowned at the toy as she turned it off.

2002 huh? So much for the early 60's. She thought as she put the toy back in it's place. It was probably time to get back to the group before she was missed.

She slipped out of the room as silently as she could and quickly walked back through the halls to find the rest of the tour. She doubted she was missed, as none of the other tourists new her and she shouldn't have stood out much.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As she rejoins the tour she finds them discussing the last room before headed back to the tour bus for the next stop. Once outside and boarding the bus a flash of lightning lights up the night sky and the clouds. As one of the tourists looks up to marvel they note a light is on in the building they just left that was not on before. It is at this point that Ashley feels a stronger beast push on her mental cage attempting to rattle it.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Ashley stumbles a bit as she moves with the rest of the tourists toward the bus. She turns suddenly and looks at the window, trying to pinpoint the direction of the stronger beast. At the same time, she pushes her beast down as far as it will go, and locks her knees so she doesn't run.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 pm

~~NARRATION~~

When Ashley looks up she see the window is lit and a figure is looking down at them, she cannot make anything more out.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Ashlet frowns, wondering if there is a way for her to stay for a bit longer. Then, an idea comes to her and she turns to the tourist next to her.

"Damn, I forgot my pen. I'll be right back." She says and rushes back into the house.

Once inside, she slinks down the hall again and enters the room the other kindred is in as silently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm

~~NARRATION~~

When Ashlley enters she sees a bald man leaning against the wall and looking at her, his beast clawing at her and his rat like face squinting as well.

"Your new, aren't you? I have not seen you before? Are you hear on behest of the Prince?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Ashley stops, her back against the door. "Uh, yes I am new and no I don't know the Prince. Do you live here? Is that why they think this place is haunted?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm

~~NARRATION~~

'No its haunted because of the spirits that inhabit and power the node I am here to study,' thought the rat faced one.

"You could say that, it leads to my warren so I give them a show every once in a while or when they have those TV camera crews come in I do absolutly nothing and laugh as they come up with all sorts of things they can't explain."

He glances out the window.

"They won't like you ditching like that they will be back inside looking for you soon."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Ashley shrugs. "Yeah I guess. Umm can you tell me where to find the Prince so I can officially move in?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

~~NARRATION~~

His nose twitched a couple times before he answered.

"OSC, and remember the Prince considers the entire grounds Elysium"

With that he moves to the shadows and seems to disapear.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Ashley turns and leaves the room, walking back down the hallway, not really caring if she gets caught now. She boards the bus and allows it to take her on to the next unhaunted location. She needs to get back to town and find out what the hell an OSC is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework   Homework I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homework
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: