Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Princely "Morning"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

A Princely "Morning" Empty
PostSubject: A Princely "Morning"   A Princely "Morning" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Median awoke and moved through his heaven picking up the paper, turning on the Television, his computer and retriving his bowl of Finger food he kept on hand for 'Mornings' he needed to eat. Sitting down he looked over his email, nothing to respond to. Picking up a finger he placed it to his lips and moments later the ash filterd down unto his chest. He started to flip through the paper looking for the type of things that he should not see in print so that he knew if he was going to have a good or bad night. Ever since the mass murders he was entirely irrate on the whole thing, he was already starting to lose grips, somebody was pushing on the boundries and he needed to flex and push back. The new droaned on in the background as he picked up another finger and consumed it, the ash once again setteling on him as the finger vanished, when he heard his email chirp.

Mr. Shands,

I am sorry to report but the property you wished to buy was apparently the site of some random violence and was burned to the ground. If your wish was for the land and not the structure we can continue on the purchase, if not I can once again look into a new building for you.

Sincerly

Maddison Cole
Remax

The Prince read this and was not happy, this was the third such property to be destroyed before he could get to it. Somebody was a step ahead of him and knew he was looking into something, maybe they knew what he was looking into as well.

Thier was a knock at the door

"Sir you have a visitor would you like to see them now?" Asked one of the servants he kept.

"Give me twenty minutes please"

The time passed and the Prince received his guest.
Back to top Go down

A Princely "Morning"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Through Kindred Eyes-
Jump to: