Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Rahyna pulled into the city and sighed Melbourne it had been the first place she could remember feeling at ease. After traveling around watching her subject for the past two years she had decided it was time to come home for a bit, and further her other studies. As she drove through the streets that were familure, yet not, at the same time, she thought back on her past and the feeling of not belonging to when her sire had decided he no longer wanted her and she had fled to this area. Rahyna pushed those thoughts to the side as she rounded the corner and saw some of the the familure buildings and then noticing some that were new. The last time she was here she had stayed pretty much to this area and still had misgivings about traveling too far from the familure sights and sounds. As she pulled into the parking lot of the building she had once called home and hoped she could again she sighed. Her life and then her requiem had both taken many twists and turns through the years but she still believed that there was more she could learn and more she could do with herself.

Putting the car into park and getting out she surveyed the area around her to see what had changed and what had remained the same walking up to the door she paused once more and pulled the door open...........
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The door was stuck hard as she gave a little yank it growned open then it canted to the side and fell inward yanking the door from her grasp it crashed to the floor and the glass shattered. She was showered in the shattered glass. This is when she noticed that not only were the lights off but the power must be out as well, the stale smell of decay assulted her nose. Walking in she see scorch marks and a large hole in the floor what looked like a pattern where all the water had drained through the hole leaving mass amoungs of sea life to fester on the ground. When she entered her office she finds that the ghoul she left behind to care sat in its chair half burned and dead.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Anger welled up as Rahyna looked around her building. Who would dare do such an atrocity why was this done imediately she pulled out her phone and punched out buttons that were all to familure hopefully the man would have learned how to use his phone better and would answer. Stalking around the museum from room to room and listening to the phone ring she tried calming herself as she waited on Malchavy to answer. She needed to hear a familure voice and hopfully he would have answers as to what had happened to her beloved museum.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 pm

~~NARRATION~~

An all too familar tone played followed by an electronic female voice.

"Were sorry but the number you dialed is no longer in service."
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Rahyna hollared a few very undignified and un ladylike words as the message played in her ear. Slamming the phone shut Rhayna turned on her heel and stalked back out the door. Heading for her car she thought rapidly of where she could go then it came to her the Chapter House... Where was it located sitting behind the wheel of her car she turned the engine over and began to drive through town and realized she was driving with out thinking of where she was going as her thoughts swirled in her head. Without realizing it she found herself standing infront of a church that had always been used as a place for the Dragons to seek refuge she stood at the door of the church and pulled the door open and looked around.......
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As she walks in she feels a chill spill all around her. Her second feeling of dread came when no Priest came to ask if she needed passage down below. When she reached the Priests room she found it was rearranged and a new bookshelf was where the clock and door used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 am

Rahyna slung another barage of profanity in her head as she looked around and once again returned to her car and drove off toward one of the other enterances she knew of hopefully she would get lucky this time she thought as she parked the car and started walking......
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:08 am

~~NARRATION~~

As she walks in she remembers this was the entrance to one of the Private research chambers that the Master of the Dying light used to study in. Here she also found the wall covered in soot. The first door was swollen with heat and took a bit of muscle and blood to pressure the door open. When she reached where the second door was, she found it was blasted from the mounting and shattered all over. Upon entering the room she found a large Cage in the middle of the room, well what she assumed was once a large cage, the bars were melted and some of them were lodged in the walls as if thier was a massive explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 am

Rahyna sighs audibly as she walks through the room what did he do this time she thought to herself as she studdied the cage for any clue as to what might have been once contained in it.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Shaking her head Rahyna stands after looking around the cage and walks back the way she came toward her car. She thought about where to turn next as much as she hated it she decided to head towards the heart of the territory and hopfully someone that was alive or as alive as they were anyway. Driving toward Orlando she sighed hevily as she entered into the city and heading towards what use to be the main elysium. She thought through everything she had seen in the room with the cage That stupid arrogant man what the hell did he have in there Maybe she would find someone that she could talk this through with......
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Through Kindred Eyes-
Jump to: