Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discovering the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bereii

Discovering the world Empty
PostSubject: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Luckily Vince lived in a crappy neighborhood and wasn't the only one who had thick black blankets nailed over his windows. He would probably miss the sun but for now his world rocked. He felt lika a king. Everything looked and felt different even though it was the same.

The night had just started and he felt like going out to see what it had to offer.
Wearing a pair of old track pants and a hoodie he went out to hit the streets.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As Vince was just about to turn off the path to the sidewalk the Bently pulled up and the back window rolled down.

"Get in Vince time to up your standards to that of our clan," Said Frank.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 pm

"Huh? Oh right. Sure thing man." Vince said as he jumped in the car.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

~~NARRATION~~

They drive downtown to some of the more ritzy shops he takes him in and tailors descend on him, he waves them off.

"Not me tonight boys this young man needs two suits to fit his needs and discriptions, as well as comfortable going out clothes."

Looking to his Childe he speaks to him.

"So how goes these first few nights?"
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

"It's the coolest shit, man!
I felt like a hotshot before, but this... This is great.

Thanks for the tailors. As you know I'm a bit short right now. I owe you a big one Frank."

Vince checks the shop a bit and looks to the tailors.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

~~NARRATION~~

His sire looked at him and remembered when he was Freshly turned, it was exhilirating and frightning all at once.

"Well don't mess up the suits, you will be needing one soon I hear."

Frank waived a hand of dismissal and he approached his childe.

"Now in your words not mine explain to me the tradition as I have told you them, in your words."

He was his childe but he still needed to be able to thrive on his own and part of that was knowing the rules.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Vince glances at the tailors befor he speaks.

"Aight. Let's see. The main thing. The masquerade? Don't let them (he looks at the tailors) know 'bout us. No running, jumping, feeding.

Ahhh, let's see. Kinda obvious but no killing. No cannibalism.
Respect your elders? The "Prince" makes the rules. Kinda as he goes if he feels like it.

And if I fuck things up, I mess shit up for you as well..."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:42 pm

~~NARRATION~~

Frank smiled before he spoke.

"Good and what of talking, how do we hint at things to not let the Mortals know of us. What do we call them? Ourselves? The difference in each of our blood, our affliatiaons?"

These were all things that some took forever to teach but Frank was not one of those kind. He hated the way his sire had taken forever to teach him.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 pm

"The herd?" Vince says with a grin. "Kine.
Us, we're kindred. Uhm... About them other things. I'm actually not a hundred percent. It's a lot to take in at once. This still seems very unreal and wierd."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm

~~NARRATION~~

Nodding as he spoke then the scowl grew as he faltered on the last two simple questions.

Clans such as Succubi...."

At this he held out his arms and did a Piroutte

"....Savages, Shadows, Haunts, and Lords"

He paused and looked at him

"The Friends I spoke of are the Movement, those that follow the Earth Mother, Those then bend thier knee too the slayer of the lord, Those that feel they are thier brothers Keeper, and of course the Dragons.

It would do well to remember you will be approached by each to join them sooner or later. But remember you can always leave no matter what they say it is mostly bluster I have never heard of them coming after somebody who left."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"Oh, man! I thought that to simple to answer!" Vince facepalms himself at this.

"Yeah, that's embarrasing."

"But in the end everything comes down to the Prince and his gang right? His word means more than any other shit in a region?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The scowl doesn't leave as the Prince is brought up again.

"Yes that is right. Hopefully we can change that soon we don't need some religious freak leading us."

He waves back the Tailors.

"Lets let them finish up and go get us some dinner shall we?"

The tailors hurry and take the last of the measurements and then show Vince to where the other cllothing discussed was. Once he picks out the outfits, Frank pays and the end up in the car once again.

"So what shall we have tonight, Mexican, Chinese, Italian, your pick."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

"Knock him out cold, eh?" Vince says and makes a hooking punch in the air.
He picks some clothes that strikes his fancy and thanks Frank again.

Car:

"Gotta say sir, I've always been a sucker for mexican." Vince says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As he drives he looks over and smiles, the seeds are planted, now just the right feterlizer and he will come to the Movement quickly.

"Now remember in mixed company watch what you say about Knocking people out because the high mucky muck don't like that....Mexican it is then...."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:35 am

"Hey, I may have been dropped as a child but I landed soft." Vince says with a a wink. "I'm not dumb enough to mess with the big fish in public."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 am

~~NARRATION~~

The two of them find the right spot and feed. Then he takes him to a middle class suburban housing area.

"Next we need to up your housing thier are many houses in this area find one you like and I will make it yours."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 am

"Wooow. That's a big thing. What's the catch?"
Vince says with a bit of doubt.

He was never a very succesful guy, but what he had he had gotten himself and he felt awkward at the idea of someone just giving him a house. Even his Sire.

"No disrespect man. It's just a big thing, you know?" He quickly adds.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

~~NARRATION~~

Frank looks at him and he had that Lustful tinge to his eye as he spoke.

"Because Vince, your Daeva and I will not let a fellow Succubi, much less my childe live in that squaller. You will learn to Dress, Walk, Act like one when in public. What you do outside for fun is one thing but when in Court you will be the perfect Model of Perfection."

The tone of his voice said he ment business.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 am

Vinces face hardens at this.
"What the fuck's that supposed to mean? Fucking wannabe Richard Gere, pretty woman bullshit! When I need it to be, my act is tight.
So what my place looks like shit at the moment? I'll fix that."

After his little outburst Vince looks out the window of the car, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 am

~~NARRATION~~

Frank smiles at the remembrance of false anger, that will fade in time.

"It is nothing against you its the Daeva as a whole will be looked down upon if it is found you live in the slum and Family is everything. I would be the laughing stock for letting you live in squaler. Now you have no room for Pride here its a matter of fact."

He continues to drive for a while before he speaks again.

"You do know most Childer have to live with thier sire not on thier own."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am

Vince looks a bit embarrased.
"Sorry Frank. Just a lot of tension. I'm kinda confused by this whole thing...
You're right, of course, my gear is kinda crappy for high society stuff."

"Oh, yeah? Why are you so generous then? Or you just don't want me hogging all your bitches?" Vincent shoots a grin at his Sire as he adds the last part.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:02 am

~~NARRATION~~

Frank looked at him at this he wondered when it would come up. How to press past this and keep on the real issue and not get side tracked....

"Vincent you can have all the Bitches you can win, just leave my Bastards alone, sound good sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

"What's that supposed to mean?"
After a moment Vinces expression changes as something dawns on him.
"Oooh..." He grins again and says
"Sounds great sugar.
Anyways, about this lair business. A house with a pool would look good, wouldn't it? Makes for better parties for sure."

He starts looking around the area for something in his tastes.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 am

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the world   Discovering the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: