Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting Frank Anders Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bereii

Visiting Frank Anders Haven Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

After trying to reach Frank by phone a number of times Vince lost his patience.
He suited up and went to his Sires haven.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

~~NARRATION~~

When Vince Arrives the lights of the Manor our out and the gate lock code has been changed.

((wits + Composure Please, PM me))
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 pm

"What?" Vince mutters.

He then checks to see if the coast is clear, and when it is he decides to climb the gate.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:55 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As you climb over you hear a car start and it pulls up a spotlight comes on and lights you up in your very conspcious spot on the wall.

"Pardon me Sir what do you think your doing?"

Comes a voice fromt he car over a loud speaker.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

"Crap! Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap..." Vince breathes.
He then quicly decides that this is not the night to be taken by cops and instead of turning towards them he keeps his face to the wall as he throws himself over. He then sets of through the garden to escape across the wall at the back.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

~~NARRATION~~

You sprint through the grounds and up over the back wall. As you hit the ground you remember one small flaw to this plan. You just left your car at the front gate.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Vince hurries back to his haven by all means possible.

The moment he gets in he calls the police to report his car stolen in a mugging.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The officer takes the report over the phone and then asks when would be a good time to come down and try to identify the thieves.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:09 pm

"A busy day tomorrow... Tomorrow evening possibly?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

~~NARRATION~~

"To busy to come down and help law enforcement?"

Thinking to himself now...'lets see that meeting is then....ok about....yeah that should be good.'

"Ok how does 5:30 sound to you then?"
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:23 pm

"I'm terribly sorry officer but i don't get back in town untill seven.
Could that possibly be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 pm

~~NARRATION~~

'Yeah the wife is going to love this....another late night because of the job,' Thinks officer Jones.

"Yes I can wait that long. Thank you."

The line goes dead
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

"Phew..."

"What the heck happened to Frank?"
Vince mumbles to himself.

He then changes clothes to one of the other suits he had been given and calls for a cab to the OSC.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Frank Anders Haven   Visiting Frank Anders Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Frank Anders Haven
Page 1 of 1