Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

When the doors were shut to the O.S.C Melissa stood outside and looked to Ashley and said, "Hm, not even a last call. Oh well just the same we were on our way out anyway. Did you want to carpool with me somewhere or take separate cars? I was debating checking out the downtown area again, I've only been there once so far but I don't have a huge preference where we go."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Ashley smiles at Melissa. "Well, I haven't really been anywhere fun yet, so a tour of the downtown area sounds great. We can go in your car if you want. I hope you have a better idea of where things are because I find myself getting really turned around in this place."

Asriel stands outside in the parkinglot with Vincent. "I am deeply sorry for your loss, Vincent. We will find whoever did this to Frank, I can promise you that."
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 am

Melissa leads Ashley to her car and unlocks the passenger door for her, "Well there is that popular night spot in downtown where all those murders happened. I suppose we could start there and move on. "

When Ashley got inside, Melissa started her car and drove towards the downtown area in Florida.

"You know now that i think about it. There were two locations where multiple bodies were found, I'm surprised the Prince didn't mention anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

Ashley shrugs, watching where Melissa is going in the hope of learning her way around. "He may not have thought it had anything to do with the kindred of the city? Either that, or it was not as pressing a matter as this Dragon issue or the Carthian's death. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't watch the news?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Melissa also kept note of her surroundings as she was driving, not because she wanted to get down streets, but she was paying attention to any women who seemed to be waiting on the corners of streets looking to turn tricks. She planned on hitting the spots later to ask them questions but for now she looked back at Ashley.

"You're probably right. Given his awareness of what was going on with this Malchevy individual I suppose I wouldn't be surprised. I sort of overheard the Dragons talking previously and they seemed to be in a world of confusion as to how the city was being handled and that was before what happened with the burning man."

When she got close to the night spot, Melissa parked her car and asked, "So have you eaten recently or could you stand to stop and get a quick bite first?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Ashley shakes her head and smiles. "No, I haven't eaten since I arrived. Didn't want to upset the local authorities. You have a certain trick you like to use?"
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

"Yeah... You bet your pretty ass we will, bishop." Vince says with a wink.
It's quite apparent he puts on a show and tries not to show all the kindred outside the O.S.C how shaken he actually was.

"So, my lady. Shall we?" He motions for the assambly of cars.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Asriel raises an eyebrow but nods and heads to her car. "It has been some time since I have been to Frank's home so you will have to direct me, I'm afraid. I am deeply sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Thank you, bishop.
Me too."
Vince sighs slightly as he follows Asriel to the car.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 pm

As Asriel drives to Frank's Haven with Vincent directing her, she tries to change the subject hoping to get Vincent's mind working in other directions. "What has Frank taught you of your condition so far? I do not want to start you with baby steps if Frank already had you running."
Back to top Go down
Bereii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm

"Weell... I don't think I'm completely dry yet, but I've got a good hum on things. No need to worry." Vince answers in a selfcertain tone.

"Oh yeah. I've got to go down to the station tomorrow to get my car back by the way. No sweat, though." He adds with a bit of thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)   Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a place to hang (Attn: Ashley Katz)
Page 1 of 1