Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The two women walk into the club.

"Not particularly." Melissa said as she led Ashley to the club, "Although I'm sure two women in a club together where men spend their nights courting women should make it easy in finding to unsuspecting mortals I'm sure. I just hope you don't mind sexist banter and ridiculous one liners."

Melissa shuddered at the thought. She hated the idea of having to deal with men beyond a business level but she hadn't had time to find a gay bar around the city yet, that was definitely something she'd have to focus on finding next for her own personal comfort.

Once inside the club, Melissa finds a table for her and Ashley to sit at and she begins scoping out the area.

"Well if we can't find anyone I'm sure we can play cute and innocent to get someone's attention. Do you see anyone that tickles your fancy?" she asks, looking around the club.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Ashley looks around, not sure what Melissa means by bad one-liners and sexist banter. Then it dawns on her and she looks almost embarassed. Leaning forward in her seat she smiles at Melissa. "You don't like men.......like that.......do you?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Melissa laughs at Ashley's discovery, she never thought she'd be able to see the look of epiphany on someone's face when they realized she didn't like men again.

"No, I haven't liked men like that since I think I was a teenager. Buuuut thankfully I came to my senses after that. Don't get the wrong idea about us being here though, I usually don't let that deter me from eating. If I can I'll go searching for a gay bar or something but because I don't intend to go home sleeping with these mortals I usually make peace with that. Who knows though? I may get lucky tonight and find a woman who is questioning her sexuality. Was I that obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Ashley shakes her head. "Oh no, not really. I just didn't think about it. I mean, we can find another bar if you want. I go either way." She smiles. "I've learned in my time that I shouldn't limit myself when it comes to that kind of thing. But then again, I've never had a horrible experience with a man, so......."

She looks over at the bar and sees a very hot blonde standing there talking to some bland looking guy. "What about her?" She points to the woman discreetly.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 am

Melissa smiles at Ashley, she isn't quite sure if her limits entail her dining choices or her intimate ones, but again, it doesn't really matter to her. If she wanted to, Ashley could make a very attractive lesbian that's for sure, Melissa thinks to herself.

Upon looking at the blonde with the man, she tilts her head and then says, "Hm, definitely a cute one. Although I do wonder if she's just amusing him or not, but I suppose we can find out once we go over there. I'll follow your lead and then we'll hit them from both sides, that way they can't break away from us and return to talking to each other. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Ashley gives Melissa a wicked smile. "I do like the way you think."

She gets up from the booth and hesitates for a moment, waiting to see if Melissa is going to follow. Then she makes her way over to the bar. She tries to overhear their conversation, but gives up quickly with the amount of noise in the bar. She slides up next to the woman, and bumps her arm.

"Oops, sorry about that." She says to the woman, learning over to make sure she didn't cause her to lose her drink. Her voice has slipped into a southern accent that is very authentic. "Oh honey, did Ah make you spill? Ah'm so sorry. Let me buy you anuther drink." She turns and gets the bartenders attention, waiting for him to maneauver his way over. "Can the lady get whateva it is she wants please?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 am

Melissa watches as Ashley carefully bumps into the woman's arm, able to knock her drink over. Quite clever indeed. She's impressed even more when she hears the accent.

As Ashley is getting the attention of the bartender, Melissa steps up to the other side of the man. She looks over his shoulder and then says to him

"Oh man that sucks. Don't you hate it when chicks get so drunk they stumble about clumsy like that?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The man looks at her and smiles.

"Nah she is just as clumsy on her own"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hm, do you find that trait attractive in women or do you also prefer women who are slightly more graceful?" Melissa asks, she leans a little bit closer to him, not enough to violate his personal space but enough to where it could come off as flirting. She has to resist the urge to cringe as her inner feminist is hating her for betraying her roots.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The young lady looks indignant until she actully looks at Ashley and hears her speak. The look melts she then gives her order to the bartender and looks at the man sitting thier as he is questioned by the thing crawling into his lap almost.

The young man looks at his interloper as she slings disparrangies at his date he grins and then looks into her eys.

"You should see her work she is great when she needs but once she gets a couple drinks she getsa tad sloppy thats what she has me for."
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh really? What do you two do for a living?" Melissa asks, wondering exactly what "work entails". She notices the woman eyeing her and hopes Ashley's southern belle routine is enough to keep her occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)   Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Club (Mellissa & Ashley)
Page 1 of 1