Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside OSC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm

A few minutes later the door opened and a well dressed man stood thier.

"Ma'am if you could follow me."

He turned and awaited her to start following him.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Melissa listened carefully to Raven as he spoke, feeling more at ease as he left her with a pleasant goodbye. "And a pleasure meeting you. She said, thank you for your help."

She waited silently looking at the room she was in. She turned her attention towards the opened door and saw the man.

"Ma'am if you could follow me." he said.

She nodded and began following him. She wondered how much information Mr. Masters had disclosed to the Prince on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 pm

~~NARRATION~~

Melissa found herself in the medium sized room that they used for the laser light shows she saw the Raven was sitting off to the side and was nodding at her as she walked in. Then her beast recoiled as it felt the MUCH stronger predator in the room she looked to the only other man sitting and saw him looking, no sizing her up as if to eat her she thought.

The Prince stood as her eyes found him he smiled and his fangs showed proudly.

"Advance to be recognized, annoounce who you are, what you are, and why you have come."

His voice carried strong and loud but not as commanding as his mere presence might suggest.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Melissa took a step forward and said, "My name is Melissa Watkins. I am a member of the Mekhet clan, bound to the Circle of the Crone. I have come to Florida in search for other Acolytes in the city. I am aware of all the laws and am willing to abide by them and any others you have here." She bowed her head slightly to the Prince and waited to be addressed again.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

The Prince listened and nodded, he then explained the Laws of the Domain to her.

"Baron Redclaw is also of the Acolyte blood she controls the south west parts of the Domain if you wish to find her that might be a place or wait until my next gathering. Which is not a suggestion to attend, if any don't make it they are considered unacknowledged within the city and subject to Raven's tender mercies. If this is understood and you take me as the true ruler of this area you are allowed to stay. Do you Present your bowed head to me or not?"

Medion waited to see what she would do.

Raven sat forward he always wondered how others would take this from someone they just met no matter how he made them feel. How strong of will was this one?
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 am

Melissa listened carefully as the laws were explained to her.

"I bow my head to you in thanks for granting my stay here and I acknowledge your rule in this city as well as the laws you've laid out." she said, "I will also attend your gathering but if possible,I would like to contact Baron Redclaw before then. How would I go about getting in touch with her?"

She wondered if she was speaking out of line asking the Prince directly for information. On the other hand she also felt it'd seem more out of line to turn her attention away from the Prince and to Masters instead as it was clear to her who demanded her full attention.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Prince Median stood and walked to her pulling a card from his breast pocket.

"Of course I have her number, she is one of my Barons."

Handing her the card he smiles and lays his other hand on her hand accepting the card she could feel how cold he was even for one of thier kind. His blood must run thick and deep to be this cold.

"Just tell her I gave you the number she should be greatful."

Last edited by Umbralwolf on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Melissa placed the card in her pocket and said, "Thank you again. Is there anything else you need from me?" she asked, aware of his cold touch affecting her subconscious to feel more uncomfortable than normal.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:35 pm

The Prince smiled and released his grip.

"No nothing as of now, I will be contacting the Barons when I am ready for my next event so make sure one of them has your information.

He trurned and walked back to his seat. Not looking back once.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:36 pm

"Of course." she said as she turned and smiled at Raven before leaving the laser light show room. As soon as she was out of it, she pulled out the card with Baron Redclaw's number.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Raven laughed a little after the door closed he always wondered how people would react to the end part of meeting Prince Shands, and every reaction was always one to remember.

~~NARRATION~~

The card contains the number and name for all three Barons and the Prince as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside OSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside OSC   Inside OSC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside OSC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: