Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside Popular Night Spot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The man ceases to move as the blows rain down on him. His body goes limp and his breath goes shallow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Clare resists the lure of being mesmerized by her brother's wicked chastisement of this worthless kine and forces herself to watch all around her, especially the front and back of the alley, for anyone who might happen upon them. Especially those officers who were originally with her boy.

But as she sees the man loosing consciousness, she begins to lose her patience and dances a little back and forth in anticipation.

"Joseph? Please? Now? May I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Joe begins to go through the bouncer's pockets, stripping them of any valuables. He looks to the exits of the alleys. When he's satisfied that there aren't any witnesses, he answers.

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Sinking to her knees, Clare leans over the motionless body, letting her now descended teeth sink effortlessly into the large vein in the man's neck. His blood mixes with the salty, sour sweat that has accumulated on his neck -- the night being so stiffling hot for those who must breath -- but the unpleasant taste cannot touch the ecstasy of a meal for one who is so hungry.

Clare then runs her tongue over the opening she's made and forces herself away from the body abruptly. She knows the wrath she'll face if her sibling doesn't get the lion's share. Roughly, she swipes at her mouth with the back of her sleeve and stands to watch over their kill as her brother takes his portion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Joe makes sure his sister's feed wound is sealed, and wraps his jaws around the bouncer's inner forearm, draining it greedily, like an orange segment. After having his fill, he drags his bloodslick tongue over the puncture marks, closing them. He strips the Bouncer's wallet, tossing it unceremoniously onto the ground after pocketing the cash.

His face twitches as he wipes his mouth. Rolling the prone body onto its side, Joe delivers two vicious kick to the bouncer's spine, spitting a curse followed by a trace gobbet of blood onto the battered remains.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:53 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As Joe drains his droughts of blood he can feel the man slip away and pass from this mortal coil unto whatever is next in the great beyond.

((Need both of you to roll 3 die humanity checks, PM them to me please))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 am

"Joseph! Didn't Mother teach you any manners? God rest her soul. You'd killed him already ya chowder head -- did you need to add insult to injury? For crying in a bucket."

Clare laughed and grabbed Joe's hand. After scanning the alley one more time to make dead sure no one was coming upon them, she began to run, pulling her brother behind her like a lead weight. "Come on, now!"

Instead of heading for the obvious exit of the alley, she darts to the left and slips through some heavy brush and palms, through a hedge and then quickly through a parking lot, her brother still in tow, until they're out on the main road once more surrounded by the sights and sounds of huge crowds and blaring traffic.

Clare sees what she wants almost immediately. A shuttle bus with the words "Magic Kingdom" lit up across the front LCD. She signals, and as it comes to a stop, she pulls her sibling up behind her.

Leaning in close to Joe, Clare smiles and whispers, "Mr. Dolan! Where are you going now that you've defended your beloved sister's honour and settled the score?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Popular Night Spot   Outside Popular Night Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Popular Night Spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2