Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading to O.S.C

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 am

Rahyna pulled into the Science Center and sighed as the profanity still swirled in her head at all the scenes she had just left from the places she used to call home. Very tenetively she walked up to the door and pulled open the door with her eyes closed slowly she opened them and looking around she swore if she found anything out of order in this place she was going to get in her car scream and drive straight into a tree and wait for the sun to take her.

A sigh of relief hissed from between her teeth as she stepped into the building and looked around to see who was in the building.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 am

Melissa was somewhat relieved of getting the notice for the Court. Part of her hoped that she may get lucky and bump into someone who could help her in her current situation. Someone from the Cocoa Beach area who had dealings with the local authorities or someone involved with the police in Central Florida, it didn't matter.

As she parked her car, she stepped out and walked into the O.S.C. Once inside, she saw a woman standing there who seemed to be looking around for others. Walking up to her she said, "Looks like I'm not the only one that likes being early to meetings.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 am

Rahyna spun around and raised an eyebrow at the woman "I'm sorry what meeting are talking about I am not aware of a meeting."

Rhayna had no idea who this woman was but her comment just seemed to confuse her more than she already was, but she tried to retain a semblance of confidence as she stood and waited for the woman to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 am

~~NARRATION~~

As the two of them walk up they feel the week beasts of the door men who unlock the doors and let them in. Once inside they find it deathly silent save for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

Melissa paused when the woman didn't know what she was talking about. Was she just trying to remain secret or was she sincere in being unaware of the Prince's request? She decided it'd be best not to assume as much, lest she want to cause unease amongst others like last time.

"I'm sorry." she said as she entered the room opened by the other guards. "I was notified to come here tonight and since you were here so late at night as well, I assumed it was on similar business."
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Rahyna considered the woman very carefully before looking around the place again "I am here on business but was not asked to come here I have just come back town recently and am trying to find someone to discuss my business with/" once again she studdied the woman hoping a little that she would be able to direct her in the direction of someone whom could get her reacknowledged so she could start the taks of looking for the other dragons in the area.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 pm

~~NARRATION~~

The pair hear some music coming from the Laser Auditorium.

(wits + Academics to Discern the artist, PM if you roll)
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:50 pm

((POSTED by Sebastiano))

Approching the OSC (-ahem- and remembering that court wasnt for a few days), i decided to use the time to get a little more informed on certain matters.

Approching the doors, the guards eyed me, one politely asked:

"May i enquire about your business here this evening?"

I dropped my Obfuscate for a few seconds, allowing my beast to be heard by the doorman who smiled and nodded,

"right this way sir"...
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Melissa didn't respond at first, now that the guards were past them, she could feel the other woman's presence being stronger than herself. Eventually after hearing the music from the Laser Auditorium she focused again, although still felt slightly intimidated by her presence. She was beginning to wonder if she made a mistake, if that was the case she definitely didn't want it to get in the way of this woman's business meeting with the Prince.

"Well considering the guards opened the doors to you without asking questions, I would say you're in the right place. Well actually, the room where the Led Zeppelin music is playing is the right place. Whether or not it's for the same meeting that I'm here for could be a mistake on my part, but let me check and see."

Melissa began searching the room for any notices posted regarding the court date.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:26 pm

As the guard graciously held open the door, he commented:

"You may need to wait outside the meeting area for a short while sir, there are other's also awaiting audience with the Prince"

Heh, i thought, busy night.

Kahn approched what he believed to be the main meeting chamber, and waited for a sign to be let in.

It was at this point he wished he had brought a book.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Malik pulled into the parking lot and noted the other cars, 'Hadd others wondered the same and were checking on the Theme of the Court?' Malik walked up and felt the paltry beasts at the door, the guard slid his card and let him in and then he saw the two young women and the young man standing thier, he had thought the beast pressing him familer but upon seeing them none brought a name to memory yet one tasted the same in the back of his throat he approached the group and smiled.

"So what brings all of you chaps here this fine night?"

Years of sea life and coming from a predomitaly mixed back grould was not only evident in the mans walk but his speach the thick Caribbean flair stood out among the rest of those met on the general basis.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Kahn had no idea how to greet the man in front of him, or indeed who the man was...and so did only as he knew: He stroad confidently towards him and stuck out his hand:

"Sebastiano Kahn of clan Mekhet, pleased to meet you. Im looking for a meeting with the Prince in order to locate a Covenant known as the Ordo Dracul."

Wondering if he had said too much or too little, Kahn was only sure of one thing...this was going to be a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 am

Rahyna looks around at the people in the room sighing inwardly at the group that has started to gather and then laying eyes on one of the gentleman she feels a familiarity to his beast but can not place his face or recall a name so she locks it away to look at later on or until they have a moment to speak without an audience.

Rahyna turns head to looke at Sebastiano after he states he is looking for the Dragon Covenant. "I also would like to speak with someone from the Dragons if they are available." Rhayna doesn't like being crowded and at the moment feels a little overwhelmed with so many faces she doesn't know and takes a few steps back from the three people gathered in front of her to give herself a little space but still look as though she is part of the group.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:34 am

It takes Melissa a moment after reacting to the second stronger presence in the room. When she regains her composure she looks at both of them. She's surprised by Sebastiano's candid introduction but she partially attributes it to the ambiguous nature she and the other woman were talking. She has to give him credit for finding the place on his own.

"I'm simply here double checking my facts on a meeting that should be posted around here.I'm not actually here to see anyone in particular" she says, aware of the other woman taking a few steps back and wanting to make her less anxious.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm

~~MEANWHILE~~

Inside the Laser auditorium Prince Shands sat in his Tie Dyed Led Zepplin shirt and blue jeans with one of his more favorite vessels next to him smoking and letting him take nips from her neck moments after the joint has been snuffed out. Lounging in his languid bliss he does not notice his phone next to him flashing in the near darkness as it receives a text.

TEXT READS:

Sir you have multiple visitors outside your door would you like them to be brought in or will you attend yourself?
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Marquesa parks her car in the front parkinglot of the OSC and makes her way toward the entrance. She nods in greeting as the guards open the gate for her, allowing her to enter the grounds surrounding the building. She'd been gone for about eight months now and decided her best course of action when she returned would be to see the Prince. Her training was as complete as it was going to get for the moment, so she was allowed to come back and return to her studies in Central Florida.

She waits for the guards to open the doors for her and enters the main lobby of the Science Center. She is immediatly assulated by beasts as soon as she steps over the threashold.

She stops and looks at the kindred in the room. Two of them she knew and two of them she did not. "There something important going on tonight that I'm not aware of?" She asks, with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Malik feels the beast and remembers it smiling her glances over his shoulder before responding to the man.

"Well sir I am Lord Malik, Prefect of the Carthian Movement, Baron of the Space Cost and surrounding area's,"

motioning to the lady that just walked in

"and she is of the Dragons of Melbourne so she may be able to help the both of you."

He said the last before returning his gaze to the other who felt familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Rahyna looked around at the feel of another familure beast and as she took in Marquesa a small smile flitted across her lips and she walked straight up to the woman and lowers her voice and whispers to her "What in the hell has been going on around here." There is a look of confusion on her face as she looks the woman in the eye.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Learning experience indeed, Id just approched a Carthian Prefect and asked him where i could go to join the opposition!

Smooth move Ex-Lax.

Kahn looked back at the lady with the defensive body language, her beast roared, clearly more powerful than his, and he gave her a nod. At the arrival of the new lady, of the 'Melborne Dragons' as she had been introduced, Kahn stated:

"If i may have a few moments of your time once your business here is concluded, i would be most greatfull".

Kahn thought it best that the lady get what she needs doing off her chest before attempting to get her assistance with his intention of being innitiated into the Ordo Dracul.

Kahn awaited her answer.

Maybe he wouldnt need to see the Prince tonight after all.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Maequesa looks at Rahyna, matching her confusion. "I have no idea I just got back into town a few minutes ago. I was coming to see Prince Shands to let him know I'm back. Why? Has something happened?"

She nods at Kahn with a smile. "Of course. I just need to let the Prince know I've returned and then I'll be free to talk."

She takes in Malik, wondering why he is here. "I take it everyone is here to see the Prince?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Malik looks to them all before speaking.

"Well I was coming to see if the Prince had a Theme for his Court this weekend or not. When I walked in the three of them were here, then you came back in."

Malik moves for the door wondering if the Prince is letting them stew on purpose for some reason.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:31 pm

While the newer arrivals are talking, Melissa turns her attention to the Court notice on the wall.

All Kindred are hereby infromed that Sunday the First is Court. Things are happening that need to be discussed.

Her hand immediately covers her face in embarrassment and she's so glad that most of the attention has turned to the kindred looking for the Prince. Perhaps she can sneak out and wait for the sun to come and die. Was her unlife really as boring as her mortal life that she showed up super early to Court? Maybe it was just her desperation in finding someone who could help her out with finding information on Betsy.

"Actually I've already spoken with the Prince. I was here actually checking up on information about his Court as well, particularly the actual time as I think I confused it for tonight. My name is Melissa
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Rahyna looked at Marquesa and shook her head "Has something happened well I would say something has happened but that would be putting it mildly." she looks around the room "But that may be better discussed in private, I need to speak to the prince and reaffirm my presence within the city since I too have just come back to town and then if want I will tell you what I have found." she smiles slightly and stands next to Marquesa waiting to see if the prince would make an appearance any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:15 pm

The doors to the auditiorium swings open and laughter can be heard the young lady walking out half nakid stops dead in her tracks the smell of something drifts on the air a voice can be heard behind her, those that know it recognize it immediatly, the Prince was in but had his own ideas for the night apparently.....

"Whats the hold up lets go check out the BOOM ROOM I want to blow things.....oh how interesting."

The prince stand tall and looks at those gathered and levels his eyes at the two Dragons he had not seen in some time.

"Welcome home, it nice to see Melbourne has finally decided to send somebody to tell me whats been going on over thier lately."

He looks around the rest.

"Are you all just having a meeting outside my door or did you need me?"

Malik watches and tries not to laugh as he sees the girl trying to backpeddle away from the gathered monsters.

"Sir some are here to speak and others just looking for more information concerning your more intament gathering this Sunday."

Malik smiled it would be good to let his Thing think maybe she wasn't the only intimate one in the Prince's life.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Kahn responded to Marquesa "Much appriciated, I'll wait right here".

As he then turned to greet Mellissa, he was a little startled by the scantally clad woman saying somthing about "Boom boom"?

Kahn took in The Princes annoyance at seeing Marquesa, so taking a comfortable standing possition, prepared for a long wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heading to O.S.C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading to O.S.C
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: