Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading to O.S.C

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Melissa turned her attention towards the woman half dressed and fought the urge to shake her head, instead substituting it with a look of puzlement. Perhaps she understood now why Sienna reacted with resentment at the mention of his name. Realizing this is beginning to turn into solely Dragon business, she remains silent and listens as the others speak, paying close attention to the fact the relationship the Prince has with the older ones.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Rahyna takes in the Prince and shakes her head slightly and stands there for a moment gathering her thoughts she was hoping to get some answers here but it seems that everyone had about as many answers as she did.

Whispering to Marquesa again she says "Every where that I went to in Melbourne before coming here looked like it had an explosion go off from the inside after the third place I came here."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm

The Prince looked at those gathered and sighed.

"Its on the first of November...All Saints Day...you figure it out, now I am busy please share concens with the Baron and I will see you all in a couuple nights."

Agitated that he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak he made his way out of thier as quickly as he could. He realized he was going to need some new doormen after tonights example.

Malik looks around as they are all pointed at him. Once the prince was out of ear shoot he spoke.

"What is All Saints Day?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Marquesa frowns as she watches the Prince leave. "I suppose that means we're acknowledged." She says flatly to those assembled. "I am so glad his Majesty could help us with that." The annoyance in her voice is thick.

She turns back to Rahyna and Malik. "All Saint's Day is the day after All Saint's Night, or Halloween as it is now so named. It is the day to honor the dead and the memory of those who have passed from this world into another, or into nothing depending on where your beliefs lie."

She looks at Rahyna now, her expression just as conbfused. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't had the chance to stop by any of the buildings we held yet. I came straight here to inform the Prince that I am back. I can see how much he cares. So....." She looks at Malik again. "Care to tell us what's been going on while we've been gone since obviously the Prince doesn't have any idea either?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Rahyna looks from Marquesa to Malik and then back to Marquesa "Well maybe it would be best to hear what the Baron has to say while we make our way back to Melbourne so that I can show you what I found upon arriving back in town." she stands for a moment thinking back through everything she saw and gives a slight shudder as she recalls the three piles of ash she came upon at the last place she visited.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Malik Looks at them and frowns.

"I am sorry but I have not had any contact with anyone in about a month or so. I really don't know anything that may have gone on."

This was not going to be good for him if it was really as bad as she was making it sound.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Marquesa nods. "That's probably our best option. Give me a minute though."

She turns back to Kahn and approaches him. "Malik says you are loking for the Dragons. Are you of the Ordo? Or looking to join?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Once Melissa sees that most of the business discussed is Dragon related, she decides that it's time to make her leave so as not to eavesdrop. Turning to Malik she says, "Well I think I'll leave everyone to catch up with each other. it was nice to meet you Lord Malik. I shall probably see you at the Prince's court on Sunday."

She bows her head slightly and then makes her way towards the exit of the O.S.C
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Malik smiles at Melissa as she speaks.

"Malik or if you feel you have to Baron Malik, I am not of the Invictus so Lord is not needed. Have a good night."

Turning to the others he waits to see if they are going to address him again.

Last edited by Umbralwolf on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Kahn answers Marquessa respectfully,

"I am looking to join the Ordo Dracul. Being new to both this city and unlife, i felt coming here was the best course of action. My Sire has briefed me on the various covenants, and seems to have left to let me find my own path".

Feeling ready for anything, he finished:

"So, what must i do?".
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Marquesa smiles at him. New and eager blood....good.

"Right now, you should probably come with Rahyna and I. We have some issues happening that will require as many hands as we can get I think. If the situation is even close to what Rahyna has already told me."

She then looks at Mailk. "Would you care to join us on our little tour? If it is as bad as Rahyna claims then you may want to see it."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Malik Nods at all this.

"Yes I will, where should we meet?"
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Rahyna thinks for a moment before giving him an adress to the entrence of what is left of the study area where she found the cage with its piles of ash.

Turning to Marquesa she asks "Would you like to follow me or ride with me?"
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Kahn answers Marquessa grave invitation:

"Happy to be of service..."

Nodding at Rahyna

"...Perhaps one of you could explain more on the way?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Marquesa considers riding with Rahyna, but doesn't want to be stuck in Melbourne without a car for who knew how long. "I'll follow you."

She indicates Rahyna to Kahn. "You can ride with either one of us if you'd like, or need a ride. I am not sure how much I can explain since I am not positive I know exactly what is going on. It might be best to wait until we get there for explanations."

She moves toward the door, more then happy to be leaving the O.S.C.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 am

Kahn turns to Rahyna, "As this seems to be your, ah, 'case', perhaps i could ride with you...and perhaps you could give me the lowdown?"
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

Rahyna nods to Kahn "Let's go then" turning to leave she pulls the keys to her car out of her pocket and exits the building heading toward her car.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Marquesa follows Rahyna out the door, heading to her own car as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to O.S.C   Heading to O.S.C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading to O.S.C
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: