Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Court

Go down 
+3
Frost
Umbralwolf
cthugan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 am

Melissa rises from her seat as she hears the doors burst open. She's stunned as she sees the burning being run down the aisle, it happens so fast she doesn't get a chance to react until he finally collapses. She leans out to get a closer look at him and hears him whisper, "Mal..Keve"

"What?" she asks before she watches him vanish before her eyes in flames. She falls back in her seat for protection and is relieved when she realizes the flames are gone.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

Momentarely Vincent glares over his shoulder at Raven and it's obvious that he almost lost control before he realized it was a friend (at least someone he recognized, and didn't count as an ennemy) who laid a hand on him.
"Sorry man, I'm cool..." He says with a sigh and leans back.
"No offense meant."
He then looks back at the stage to see what the Prince intends to do.
Both about Frank and the random pyre at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Asriel comes out of her seat as the fire erupts, her eyes going wide in alarm. She takes a step or two toward the Prince before she realizes the danger has gone out.

When the Prince speaks, Asriel returns to her seat and watches Vincent. She knew he would have a bad reaction to the news and was planning to take him in as her own, if the Prince would allow it. She wasn't expecting the other interruption though.

Ashley jumps up as the kindred bursts into flames but sits back down at the Prince's request. She immediately pulls open her notebook and begins to write furiously.

Marquesa doesn't move as the man speaks his final word. She looks at Rahyna, her eyes wide in alarm, but says nothing and stays in her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:58 pm

The Prince looked to Raven then spoke.

"Lets get everyone away from thier Raven, then everyone away from the doors. Guards lock the doors down. Now did anyone hear what he said before he perished?"

The Prince was praying it was not what he thought he had heard.

Raven looked to those closet and motions for them to back away without getting to close, after that he cast one last glance to Vince making sure the young one was ok then he headed up to check the doors and stayed up thier.

Sienna moved up to the other doors and looked as if she was getting ready herself for whatever else might come.

Malik stayed in his seat this was somebodie else's concern and they could clean up thier own messes. Plus he couldn't be certain that the dying one spoke.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Marquesa clears her throat and glances at Rahyna again before speaking.

"He said.....Malchavy, sir." She says quietly.

Asriel stands, giving Malik a disapproving look, and makes her way to stand on the other wise of the door with Sienna. The woman may be Crone, but together the two of them should be able to handle anything coming through the door.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Kahn fights an urge to investigate the body...the prince orders lockdown.

Moving from his chair to a more open area with which to move more freely, and as he was unnarmed (damn elysium rules) glances around for a potential weapon ...just in case.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:08 am

It takes Melissa a moment to relax after seeing the flames. When she hears the Prince speak it sobers her up more and she stands again, watching with slight unease as the others lock the doors. She too leaves the seating area so as to be less confined by the chairs in case she should need to move around.

She hears Marquesa say, Malchavy and hesitates at first. Was Marquesa correct, was that what he said or was Melissa hearing things differently? Realizing the sense of urgency that is growing, she realizes now is not the time to keep secrets.

"Not to get petty about details." she said, "But from where I stood I thought i heard him say 'Malkeve'"
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:29 am

"And who or what..." asked Kahn whilst eyeing up a particularly sturdy looking flagpole in the corner, "...is a Malkeve or a Malchavy?"
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 am

Rahyna looks at Marquesa and then at the Prince before speaking "Yes sir I too heard him say Malchavy." she pauses and looks at Kahn "Who is a Malchavy well Malchavy is a master of the dying light within the Ordo Dracul" after a brief pause Rahyna mutters under her breath barely audible "he is also an arrogant ass that seems to have possibly gotten him self ashed"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 am

The Prince needed to reign this all in and quickly he hadn't heard from Melbourne in five months and now two come back that say they have just got back and never told him of anything amiss.

"Malchavy is the Twilight Judge from Melbourne but what I do not understand is how this could have happened. I don't know what he might have been going on that could cause this."

Looking around he motions to Raven.

"Raven check out the outside and make sure its safe, then allow those that wish to leave the ability, I would like to speak with the Dragons to see what they are understanding of this. I have asked for volunteers for the Frank Anders situation then we have this new thing I would still like people to look into things for we deffenitly need a sheriff. Please make sure you have Raven's contact information so that you can contact him with any information you find. If the Dragons could meet me down here for a bit."

He walks off to the side and waits.....

The two Orlando Dragons move down to the Princes side and begin talking in hushed tones.

Raven moves out and looks around returning a couple minutes later motioning all clear, he then walks back into the halls to keep an eye incase he missed something during this he sees Seinne and Malik walk into the Laser Light room.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 am

Kahn understatedly raises an eyebrow in astonishment.

"Indeed".
Back to top Go down
Bereii

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 am

As people start moving about, leaving or going into the huddle with the prince, Vincent stays in his seat with a blank look an his face.
He looks about a little and makes himself comfortable while he waits to see what affairs the prince talked about and what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 am

Kahn awaits his turn to speak with the Prince...wondering if if was a good idea to volenteer to find the killer of an older kindred, kahn wasnt the type to turn down a mystery mearly because he may die a fear filled, painfull death.

Kahn then took comfort in the memory of having the disciplines of Obfuscate and Celerity.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 am

Asriel steps forward to address the Prince. "Prince Shands, as Frank has left behind an unreleased childe, I would like to adopt him so that he may be properly taught the ways of kindred society. I would also like to volunteer to find Frank's killer, not for the Sheriff position but for my own peace of mind."

Marquesa moves past Kahn and motions for him to follow her as she leads him down to speak with the Prince. She is not happy to learn that the Prince had no idea what was going on with Malchavy. She knew Malchavy had a tendency to keep things to himself, but this was a bit extreme and put the Melbourne Dragons in a very bad position politically.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

Rahyha stood and walked over to where the Prince was not likeing this one bit but she kept quiet waiting to see what the prince had to say before saying anything her self.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

The Prince looks to the Bishop as she speaks and nods.

"Yes that would be helpful thank you Bishop Asriel for offering your help in all of this."

Turning back to the Dragons....he waits for them to tell him whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Bereii

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 am

As he overhears the quick conversation between the bishop and the prince Vince rises and walks towards Asriel. He has a grim look on his face.

"So... Thank you." He smiles as he says this, then his face darkens again.
"Where do we start looking for that motherf... Sorry. That bastard?"
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Kahn nods to Marquesa, and follows.

So Asriel had taken on the responsibility of finding Anders's killer *and* took on his childe. Didnt look as though Kahn was going to get much of a look in on this one.

He turns to Marquesa, "So what do you think is happening...and what will happen next?"

Kahn suddenly realises he's thinking like a looser...he'll get Anders's killer, an what the hell...Sheriff might be fun.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Melissa watches the Dragons gather together with the Prince. She particularly takes note of Vince's blank face, feeling a slight sense of empathy for him having little time to react to his sire's death and now to have to deal with this.

When Raven okays that things are clear, she watches Sienna and Malik enter the Laser Light room and follows them. Quietly she approaches Sienna and asks, "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 pm

When Melissa walks in she catches the end of what sounds to be a very heated talk and then Malik tosses his hands up and walks out.

Sienna looks to Melissa and the look on her face softens.

"Thank you for asking but I am really not sure, you can help that man who doesn't even know whats going on in his own Covenant much less his city, or you can come with me to my Barony and be safe for I know nothing lurks in my boarders that is unwanted and when things falter we can move in and show these men how to really run things."

As she spoke she seemed to go from sincere sweet to harsh and crass and the look was back that said she was ready to chew iron and spit nails.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Melissa watched Malik leave, taking note of the contrast between is seemingly laid back nature the first time she met him and the current frustrated mess he seemed to be in.

She contemplated her options of going back to her haven. She was going to continue her investigation on Betsy but given the state of things, she realized that would not be a good idea at this point.

"I can follow you if you'd like. My havens closer to the city and given what just happened, it may be better to stay outside of it until things do get figured out. Thank you for the offer. " her smile fades briefly, "Did you know this Malchavy that they're speaking of?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Sienna seemed to think for a moment then spoke.

"He was some Arrogant Dragon that seemed to think Melbourne was his own little playground. It seems he never even told Malik of what they found and now everyone is looking to him for answers and he has none.

Well anywhere you find in my boarders is welcome to you. I am going to go and look for any issues that may be leaking out of the metropoltian area."

She waited for a bit then walked for the door, the offer seemed to have changed while they discussed things.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Melissa is puzzled as Sienna leaves. Found what? As she watches Sienna exit, figuring she could contact her letter if she was in dire need of shelter. In the meantime, before she left for the exit, she searched for Raven to leave her contact information with him.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Raven was still in the main hall watching everything he could and nods to Melissa as she approaches.

"What can I do for you ma'am?"

Raven seemed split but was still nice as he watched those leave that were leaving.
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Just leaving you my contact info before I leave. I'm assuming then I'll contact you first if I find anything?" she asks handing him her old business card from when she was a therapist. She looked back at the direction of where the Prince and the other Dragons were wondering how much of a threat they were up against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next