Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Court

Go down 
+3
Frost
Umbralwolf
cthugan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweets

Sweets

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Rahyna looks at the Prince and sighs before making her statement "All I know is that I just got back to town after being gone for two years the first place I go to is my museum and find that it is trashed the only thing that looks salvageable is the building itself everything else is broken and beyond repair. It looks like an explosion took place inside of it. Next I head to the old chapter house at the church to find that the door is blocked off now and there is no entrance from the inside of the church any longer. So finaly I decided to see if I could find Malchavy and headed to where I knew his personal study was and upon entering there I found another place that looked like an explosion had taken place inside along with three piles of ash and a melted cage upon a quick inspection it appears to be something supernatural in nature." she looks around the group "So does anyone have any idea what Malchavy was up to or know what the hell has been going on around here because I am about confused and frustrated at this point."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Asriel gives Vince a patient smile. "That's perfectly understandable. I think I'd be pretty pissed if someone just offed my sire."

She considers his question for a moment. "Well, I would say the best place to start would be his Haven. Unless you know of somewhere else he was staying before his death?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Quietly, a woman enters the auditorium. Smiling, she observes the assembly during some moments, memorizing the face of all the persons present in the room. Then, politely, she is going to sit down single of the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Raven watches as the other enters and walks past and sits waiting for someone to acknowledge her. He walked back in and down the isle to her.

"May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Rather than leaving, Melissa watches with as much curiosity as Raven has in the woman who passes them with such confidence. Entering the auditorium again, she waits by the wall and watches as Raven attends to the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm

She sighs.

"I don't know if you can. Figure you that I'm a newcomer. I have just arrived in town this night and I would like to appear as quickly as possible at the Prince of this domain for present myself to him."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Ashley looks up as the new woman enters and finally closes her notebook. She stands and moves closer so she can hear what is being said.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Raven shakes his head as she speaks then looks to those Gathered around the Prince.

"He will be busy for a bit but I will see to it he meets with you before the end of the night. Now if I might ask what brings you here, you have arrived on a rather interesting night."

Raven wondered if she had something to do with any of this.
Back to top Go down
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"Oh, thank you." She smiles again. "Concerning the reasons of my coming in this domain, you suspect although I did not come to admire the beautiful sun of Florida." She laughs slowly. "My real reasons are of an order more personal. I would not too much to say about it during my first night here, but know that if I came here, it is to be able to continue my Requiem on bases healthier than those of the place which I left behind me."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 am

Ravens eyes narrowed as she spoke and attempted to dismiss him.

"I am sorry but you walk in on a very auspicious evening and it is my job to question for I am The Princes Hound so no offense but your personal reasons ceased being that when you walk in with what is going on."

Raven was moments from finally losing it and knew it would be bad if he did.
Back to top Go down
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:40 am

Amélie shakes slightly the head. "It would seem that I did not choose the best moment to arrive in town..." She fixes Ravens. "I would comply graciously with all your questions... And I would try to answer the most exactly possible for each of them." She changes position on her seat, settling down a little more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 am

The Prince looks at all the dragons gathered a little expactantly.

"Ok again can any of you tell me what is going on?"

Raven looked at her as if she was trying to dodge things.

"The please tell me what brings you here?"

Looking around he wondered who else would able to help him question her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 am

Marquesa turns her attention from Rahyna to the Prince. "Rahyna has given you all of the information we have at the moment, your Majesty. We have not had a chance to look further into this mess to discover more of what is going on."
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Melissa noticed the agitation on Raven's face as he tried questioning the newcomer. She looks and notices the one that introduced herself as Ashley moves closer, seeming to listen in on the argument. Approaching Ashley, Melissa walks up to her and whispers, "What seems to be the problem with Raven and the new arrival?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:03 pm

The Prince frowned he had hoped thier was more. Looking to Kahn he directed the next at him.

"When we first met you said you were not of a group of Friends, now I see your with the Dragons, have you found new friends?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Ashley shakles her head and whispers back. "I'm not sure. I think he's irritated that she just walked in and didn't talk to anyone. Or maybe she isn't answering his questions?"

She sticks out her hand suddenly. "Ashley..........nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Shaking Ashley's hand Melissa says, "Nice to meet you Ashley my name is Melissa. I can see then why he'd be irritated, she did decide to come in at a rather inconvenient time considering what we just saw."

She looks back at the newcomer and Raven before looking back at Ashley and saying, "So Ashley, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Ashley shrugs. "Not much of one, I'm afraid. Came here to work on my new book. I thought maybe this place would afford some nice quiet place to work on a simple horror novel based in Florida, but I guess that isn't the case. Seemes like they certainly have their plates full here."

She gives the woman a smile, and glances around her at Raven and the other woman. "So, your story any better?"
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Melissa shrugs as well, "Not particularly, I think you've got me beat. I came here to search for other Acolytes like myself only to find that we're kind of scarce at the moment. But I'm slowly beginning to find things to occupy my time here." she said. "That's cool you're working on a horror novel, I imagine everything that just happened is giving you tons of inspiration."
Back to top Go down
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Amélie glances around her, and then she looks her interlocutor straight in the eyes. "If I came here, in this city, it’s to be able to bring to a successful conclusion a project who hold me heart. This project plans the creation of a small firm, but, from there where from I come, my future firm was in somebody's way. As I did not wish to enter conflict with this person, I preferred to go away. Then, after diverse inquiries and after multiple market studies, it turned out that Florida was the best possible place where I could create my new company. So I came here. " She stares Raven with a friendly smile. "Have you other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Raven looks at her...'ok this women was deffenitly not getting it,' He would speak with the Prince then let him deal with her. Looking over at the group he wondered how long they would be talking.

"Thank you I will let the Prince know that you wish to speak with him as soon as he is availiable."

Turning he walks down and waits off to the side wondering how much longer this was going to take.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Kahn answered the Prince,

"Friends? too early to tell, sir...but ive certainly found Dragons."

Kahn was certainly hoping his assistance in recent matters may get him a position in the Ordo, but if they didnt, he certainly wouldnt stop until he had.

"You say there is a murder to solve, may i ask of the details?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 pm

This one was young not understanding everything...but wanting to learn...good. Working with the Dragons and wanting to look into the murder, ambitious to.

"All I can say to the Murder is the other night I was sent a ring, his from what I am told. A note was with it saying this was not the first if we did not keep our noses out of thier business. I went and had his place locked down as soon as I found out about it. But that is all I know of as for now, and then this new issue which I was never informed of either."

He casts a look at the other two Orlando Dragons as if they should have known something.

"Ok Keep looking into things and keep me informed, from my understand the Bishop is also looking into the Murder if you wish to asssist her Kahn."

The Prince then looked back out over those that had remained and noted Raven's irrateted look on his face and the new Lady seated thier as well, walking over he looks to her.

"Hello I am Prince Median Shands of Central Florida, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
DaemonChrno

DaemonChrno

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 pm

By seeing the Prince arriving towards her, Amélie gets up. She listens to attentively this one, and seeing that Raven do not react, she engages the conversation. "I name Amélie Dubois, of the Clan of Shadows. I am affiliated to the Carthian Movement. As I am a newcomer, I simply wished to present at you, but seeing that you were occupied upon my arrival, I preferred not to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 pm

The Prince looked around as she spoke then back to her.

"Well you have arrived on a very interesting night that is for sure. It seems the Prefect has already seen fit to leave so I will give you his name and contact info. Now if you will bow your head to me and swear to follow my rule then I will acknowldege you to my Domain."

The Prince was ready to end this night.

Last edited by Umbralwolf on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Court - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court   Court - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next