Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Information

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweets

Sweets

Gathering Information Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am

Rahyna stops when she reaches her car outside the O.S.C and waits for Kahn. Once he catches up she gets into her car ready to make the trip back to Melbourne. Once settled in the car she looks around to see if Marquesa is close by since she doesn't want to leave her behind on the way back.

Once she is sure Marquesa is in position to follow her Rahyna leavs the parking lot and heads out turning towards Kahn she considers him for a moment "So you would like to become a Dragon or did I not hear that correctly?" she asks making idle conversation to get to know the guy before divulging any of what she had seen before coming to see the prince.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

"Yes, from what i know of the Ordo Dracul, i certainly want to be a part of them. Im rather new to unlife, and even newer to Florida, i figure i should be finding my place...and my sire isnt much use since he decided to leave me to my own devices".
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Marquesa slips the car in behind Rahyna and continues to follow her to their destination.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Rahyna nods as Kahn speaks "Well that is very good then. Tell me how much do you know of the supernatural?" pausing Rahyna chooses her next words "Since in what I have seen so far it seems to be leaning towards something supernatual in nature." explosions that are directed in specific directions destroying pretty much everything in that direction and leaving other things untouched and melted cages it was all just too weird for her and she was hoping that someone else had more of a clue than she did.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Kahn's eyes lit up...supernatural suited him just fine.

"I have done some occult reading in my time, and i plan to study more intently now i know more of what is, ah...'real'. As for actual supernatural experience, im afraid being bitten by a vampire and joining the ranks of the undead is as far as ive come."
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 am

Rahyna looks out the window of the car to see where they are at and notices that they are rather close to their destination "Well then Kahn you will absolutely love this expierence from what it looked like to me we are dealing with something supernatural that likes to direct fire or explosions at things and turn them to ash." hopefuly the young kindred's excitement wouldn't get him into trouble but he needed to know what they were walking into.

After a short pause Rahyna makes a turn and parks near the enterance to one of the Dragon held areas she gets to the door with and looks to see if Marquesa and Kahn are keeping up and also looks around to see if Malik is here yet.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 am

Malik pulls up behind the others and wonders where it is they are taking him.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 am

Kahn follows closley.
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Rahyna looks around at the people behind her and reaches for the door once again wrenching it open to gain entracne to what she had seen earlier "OK guys and gals this is what I found when I came back to town does anyone have any idea what is going on around here?" she asks as she steps to the side to allow the others to proceed her into the room.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Stepping confidently forward, Kahn wondered if his calm, strong demeanor was going to be broken...
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As everyone enters they see the floor covered in burn marks and soot, three piles of ash what looks like a chage that has exploded from the inside out directed at the doors.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm

"What ever the hell was in that cage, its captors either thought it was asleep or had no idea it could do 'that'"

Kahn's cool, controlled Demeanor was indeed broken...a smile broke out across his face, as he excitedly moved around, examining the scene:

"Even in an intense explosion, you still would normally find bone or charred flesh...please tell me, is this what Kindred look like after being set alight? Cus theres not enough evidence here to suggest they were human...either that or this thing has more juice than the Human Torch".

Kahn new his metaphors were crude, but wanted to get down to business.

"But it was definatly a controlled blast, incredible. We would be best starting in finding out where the cage had come from. Any suggestions?"

As he spoke, he set about searching for clues as to who may have been here...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Marquesa looks around the room, not happy at what she is seeing. "Rahyna, you said this was Malchavy's private research area, right? Then why are there three piles of ash-what the hell are you doing?" She demands of Jahn as he bends over and starts sifting through the ash.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:08 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As Kahn moves around the room looking everone watches as he bends down to filter his fingers through each pile of ash, when he gets to the last one his whole body goes rigid then he is shot across the room and collides with the wall mere inches from one of the pieces of metal bars that is embedded in the wall away from the cage, thier is also a crunching sound accompanying the impact. He slides down the wall limp. Moments pass with no movement but then his eyes flutter open and blood is seeping from his eyes, ears, and nose.

Malik watches all this without comment and steps back when Kahn begins to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Kahn stands, cricks his neck, then dusts himself down.

"A...a vision", Kahn composes himself, "Somthing was summoned into the cage, i think there was a sacrificial offering in the cage beforehand"

Kahn moves around the room, pointing to where things were as he talks,

"It melted the cage, then walked out...there were 4 ritualists in total, reading from a book...if we are to believe the ashes are 3 of them, were missing one."

Kahn tryed as best he could to describe the man who was leading the ceremony,

"Very pale, thats bad for a Kindred, right? Also very tall with sunken eyes."

"Anyone know anybody who looks like that? Is it that Malchavy chap? And for that matter, anyone know if Demons actually exsist?"

Calling upon the blood in his body to repair the damage done to him during his rather ungraceful 'flight', Kahn remembers somthing else,

"Oh, and look down here", gesturing to the area around the cage and the ash, "Footprints...id say a human size 15 shoe size, for reference, but alot narrower".
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Rahyna looks at Marquesa and shrugs "I have been gone two years and was not aloud into this room when I was here so I don't know what Malchavy was doing in here or what the hell he was thinking." watching as Kahn flys across the room but makes no move to go to his aid instead listening to his description of the man he saw in his vision she looks to Marquesa with a questioning look in her eye "It sounds very simular to Mlachavy but again I have not seen him in two years and he was scarce before I left did he look the same as he did when I left when you left?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Marquesa moves over to assist the fallen kindred, but steps back as he is able to stand. "Are you stupid! You never touch the ashes of a fallen kindred."

She looks at Rahyna. "Yes that sounds like Malchavy to me. He did not change much in the time you were gone."

She moves over to the cage and inspects it without touching it. "A demon, you say? Hmmmmm.....I wonder if Malchavy was stupid enough to think he could summon and control one. Or maybe it was left by the Brood and Malchavy chose to keep it for some God awful reason."

She looks at Kahn again. "I know you are young, so I will try to be patient, but don't touch anything else please."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Kahn quietly cursed himself for annoying the Kindred he was hoping would get him into the Ordo. He took onboard the part about respecting the dead-undead. Always mistakes to be made, always somthing new to learn...for instance, it turns out Demon DO exsist.

"The Brood? Have they been round here recently?" Kahn's knowledge of Belials Brood was sketchy, but knew they were bad news.

He thought more about the Demon, his head swimming with questions,

"Is there anywhere or anyone who may be able to tell us more about this Demon, is there actual classifications or speices? If we know what it is were dealing with, it may be easyer to track".

The thought of reading up on 'real' supernatural creatures made Kahn giddy with excitement...but he tryed not to let it show.

"And of course, we need to find Malchavy and that book should be in safer hands...what are the odds he'll try again?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Marquesa tries to remind herself that this kindred is young and untrained. Patience is a virtue and on e she must continue to practice.

"Sebastiano, right now we know next to nothing except what you say you have seen in a vision. Allow me to take some time to do some more investigating and then we will decide where to go from there."

She looks at Rahyna. "What I am about to do is extremly stupid. Please watch me closely. If I begin to falter, or my eyes roll into the back of my head or if I begin to glow or anything of that nature, please pull me away from the cage as fast as you are able."

Then, she closes her eyes and concentrates as she reaches out and places her hand on the cage.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Malik opens his mouth to speak to the women who just yelled at the other for touching things then admitted to touching them herself...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Marquesa's hand falls away from the cage and she turns to look at Rahyna. "He did not summon it, he was trying to get rid of it. Arrogant yes, stupid no. Aparently it had been here for a very long time in captivity by.....us. The chant was wrong. It impowered the being and it was able to possess someone."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

Kahn stood in thought, his jumping the gun may well be the final-death of him one night...but still couldnt help being consumed with excitement (and subsequently trying to look composed).

"Ok, but we still need to find both Malchavy with the book, and the demon."

Kahn wished his sire had brought him to Florida sooner, having time to gather contacts and learn more of the unknown before all Hell broke loose, would have been good...but hey, what was unlife without a little danger?
Back to top Go down
Sweets

Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Rahyna looks at Marquesa a second "I can tell you that the thing that was in here also appears to have been at the Museum as well so if you would like we can take a look there maybe find something else of use." she sighs inwardly at the thought of her beautiful museum in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Marquesa nods. "Yes, I think that would be our best option. Thank you for joining us Baron Malik. We will continue the investigation from here. You are welcome to continue with us if you like, but we understand if you have more pressing matter to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Malik looked at them and thought 'Yeah right something this big and I am just going to walk away from it.'

"No I will be joining you to find out and if we need to get more help I can add some weight behind the requests that may come for this."

Malik follows them out wondering what else could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next