Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Information

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cthugan

cthugan

Gathering Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"This thing was at the museum? Any other sightings?

Kahn prepared to go to the museum.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Marquesa flashes Malik a bright smile, very pleased to hear that he is willing to get involved. This could be a problem for his Barony, not just the Dragons. "We are very lucky to have you."

She looks at Kahn. "Well, I don't know.........have you seen a demon running around the down town area recently?" She says, her tone slightly sarcastic. "No, I think the demon has posessed someone. I am just not sure who that someone is. I would like to go to the museum in the hope that we can figure out who the demon has taken control of."
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Kahn's memory races, putting the recently learned to the recently read . Then raises an eyebrow, "Well actually, i havent, but 3 survivors of the S.P.A.R. beach massacre have. Has anyone tryed to identify or make contact with them? If not, we could probably check it out after the museum...if you think it would be profitable."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Marquesa does not respond to Kahn. Instead she moves toward the door, pulling her keys out of her pocket. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Malik shrugs as she ignores Kahn's supposition, he follows out and prepares to drive to the next location following the Ladies lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2